воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

My Sexual Apetite

bjaddict: love it when my husband does this to me I bet he...



bjaddict:

love it when my husband does this to me

I bet he would say the same thing about you!

He's doing it right!  Good grasp of her hair, ass up, and...



He's doing it right!  Good grasp of her hair, ass up, and pounding her hard.  The arm pressure across the back is a must too. Let her feal all your weight as you pump her strong. 

watchmygirl: her body is just like my girlfriends…this makes me...







watchmygirl:

her body is just like my girlfriends…this makes me hard thinking back on the times ive seen this.  her clothes thrown about the room, her naked body on her knees sucking another guys dick, then immediately turning around and letting him have a go at her from behind

"Honey, I'm home. Where are you?" 

"I'm back in the guest bedroom with Paul from work.  I'll be out in a minute"

watchmygirl: this is what i think of when my girlfriend says...



watchmygirl:

this is what i think of when my girlfriend says she wants to invite this one guy "friend" of hers over

My wife has a male friend at work.  You don't suppose……..?

thesexualbucketlist-co-za: The List No4: Masturbate another...



thesexualbucketlist-co-za:

The List No4: Masturbate another person

masturbate another person………or two!

bjaddict: the camera man is next Quick someone hand me a...



bjaddict:

the camera man is next

Quick someone hand me a camera!

I was just browsing pics this morning, but nothing was catching...



I was just browsing pics this morning, but nothing was catching my eye until I saw this!  One sexy lady. One sexy pic!

ournakedsecret: Cock, wet pussy and magic wand.. life is...



ournakedsecret:

Cock, wet pussy and magic wand.. life is good

Vey nice clip!  Nothing better than a cock with a good sheen from his woman's juices.  

I really need to spank her.  I'm sure she's been bad...



I really need to spank her.  I'm sure she's been bad some time in her life.

cumragdoll: unf. vigorous boy. something i said perhaps… Now...



cumragdoll:

unf. vigorous boy. something i said perhaps…

Now that's getting fucked good!

This pic floored me!  Great eroticism!  



This pic floored me!  Great eroticism!  

flirtylittlemrs: Can't blame her for being this happy Xoxo I...



flirtylittlemrs:

Can't blame her for being this happy
Xoxo

I would bet she's about top become even happier!  

tuttiisapori: perfection Your caption sums it up nicely:...



tuttiisapori:

perfection

Your caption sums it up nicely:  Perfection!

samantham1968: Me That is one hell of an invitation!  I accept...



samantham1968:

Me

That is one hell of an invitation!  I accept too btw.  Sexy Sexy Lady!

Reblog if it is okay to send you sexy pictures or dirty messages ;)

krstee:

please do =)

The dirtier the better!

When sucking cock do you prefer the cock already rock hard when you first put it in your mouth or do...

When sucking cock do you prefer the cock already rock hard when you first put it in your mouth or do you like it semi-hard and then to feel it harden as you caress it with your tongue?  

looking for "A couple in Search of"

i started reading a hot story on Sunday written by, I think, A Couple in Search of.  The story was about  a daughter sucking off her boyfriend in front of her mother.  The mother ends up joining in, but now I can’t find it.  Can anyone help me out? I want to read it and follow the author.  

Any help would be appreciated.

couple in search of

couple in search of

hotwifephotos: This is my fiancée. She wanted to have these...



hotwifephotos:

This is my fiancée. She wanted to have these posted just to read the comments from other men. She's finally opening up to sharing.

I don't usually grant these requests but …. I like what I see and hear and I'm hoping it encourages this fine woman to share more. Does she know you want to share more than just her photos?

Great intro pic, but don't tease without the intention of pleasing too!  

thesexualbucketlist-co-za: The List No56.   Engage in group...



thesexualbucketlist-co-za:

The List No56.   Engage in group sex

The List No3 for me!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий