четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

† Oral Sex and Smokers Breath †

Photo



Photo



Click for the most hilarious, relatable gifs.



who is tyler and what did he create

who is tyler and what did he create

hannahpooper: how the fuck does sexting even start like "haha ok that's cool but let's talk about...

hannahpooper:

how the fuck does sexting even start like "haha ok that's cool but let's talk about my dick now"

Photo



n0rthwind: untitled by Astrid Prasetianti on Flickr.



n0rthwind:

untitled by Astrid Prasetianti on Flickr.

prettyflyyy: kittyspirit: I REMEMBER REBLOGGING THIS A YEAR...



prettyflyyy:

kittyspirit:

I REMEMBER REBLOGGING THIS A YEAR AGO WHAT 😭

hi guys hope youll start june in a amazing way

Photo



Photo



My level of sarcasm's gotten to a point where I don't even know if I'm kidding or not.

My level of sarcasm's gotten to a point where I don't even know if I'm kidding or not.

Photo



magicsystem: (by warmsummernight)



magicsystem:

(by warmsummernight)

omgwang: Taylor swift seems like the type of chick that would poke a hole in the condom

omgwang:

Taylor swift seems like the type of chick that would poke a hole in the condom

r-os-yy: ✿ more rosy here ✿



r-os-yy:

✿ more rosy here ✿

take-me-away-to-neverland: waterfall by Emma Bradshaw on...



take-me-away-to-neverland:

waterfall by Emma Bradshaw on Flickr.

quantummflux: touch me please.



quantummflux:

touch me please.

Photo



Photo



vvittyurl: i once made a text post that got 33 notes maybe you should think before you talk to me...

vvittyurl:

i once made a text post that got 33 notes maybe you should think before you talk to me that way

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий